Our Latest Ofsted Report - May 2022
Pupils work hard and live up to teachers' high expectations. Pupils value challenging work.
- Leaders have planned an ambitious curriculum for all pupils. They are specific about what pupils should know and understand from the Nursery class to Year 6. Subject leaders are knowledgeable about their areas of responsibility.
- Leaders identify pupils with SEND early and accurately. Leaders work with teachers, parents and carers, and external partners to create well thought through support plans.
- Teachers present difficult ideas clearly, and pupils understand these. Teachers provide opportunities for pupils to reflect on what they already know. This helps pupils to make connections when learning something new. Pupils are excited by the work they do and can recall in detail what they have already learned.
- The school's values have been embedded in meaningful ways and are understood by all. Pupils use these values in how they behave and treat each other.
- Leaders provide frequent Safeguarding training to ensure that staff are fully aware of the risks to children and what signs to look for. Staff have a strong understanding of their responsibilities.
To see an overview of our school, please click here.
You can read the full report here:
We are also proud to have been graded 'Good' during our Section 48 Inspection of Denominational Character and Religious Education.
You can read this report here: